KUPPET Twin Tub Compact Portable 26lb. Semi-Automatic Washing Machine with Spinner Review

KUPPET Twin Tub Compact 26lb. Washer Spinner

KUPPET Compact Twin Tub Portable Mini Washing Machine 26lbs

KUPPET 26 lb. capacity compact twin tub mini washing machine is a semi-automatic unit with an 18 lb. washer and an 8 lb. spinner. It comes with an integrated drain pump. The average customer rating is 4 out of 5 stars by 30 customers on the day of this product review.

There are two color options of white & blue and white & gray. With the great twin tub dual function and the spinner drying your load while you’re doing another load, you will be saving some time by washing and spinning in the same machine and at the same time. The 18 x 8 lb. total capacity is quite large and is suitable for medium and light loads. You can pretty much wash the clothes of a few people in the house.

The integrated drain pump gets the dirty water out of the tub after the washing through the 56.3” long drain tube. Despite its large capacity it has a space saving design and will not occupy a lot of your bathroom. You have the separate timers for the wash and spin sections and you can set the timer for up to 15 minutes for the wash and 5 minutes for the spin on each load. It has a powerful motor at 1300rpm speed with a total power of 420 watts- 280W rated wash input power and 140W rated spin input power (110V, 60Hz).

This Kuppet Mini Washer is easier to operate with its simple design than the other similar washing machines with a few options on the control panel, including the wash timing, spin timing, wash selector, wash options, and drain options. You just put your clothes in, fill the washer tub with water, set the time and start washing. You select the wash and spin options and time and the machine will stop automatically when it completes the task. It weighs 33 pounds and measures 27.4 x 16.1 x 31.9 inches and can be used in small apartments, houses, dorms, camping, RVs or anywhere you have access to a power outlet.

Please note that this is not a fully automatic but a semi automatic machine that requires you to do a bit of work between the washer and the spinner. There is a clear blue lid at the top for you to see the washing and spinning as well as a large opening for getting your clothes in and out easily. It comes with a stainless steel snap ring to be KUPPET Compact Twin Tub 26lb Mini Washing Machineused on different size faucets. Your clothes won’t get wrapped together in the washer, thanks to the 360-degree rotating tumbling water. The larger items you may fit in the washer will not fit in the spinner.

The washer and spinner tubs are made of solid plastic, not stainless steel. There are two water inlets, one for filling the washer and another for rinsing during the spin drying. You can either use a bucket, the hose provided or the shower head to fill the washer with water, depending on where you want to use the washer. There is an integrated pump to remove 99% of the dirty water and if you lift the machine the gravity will hep with the remaining 1%. You may also want to wash the Youtube videos about the portable washing machines if you need more instructions on this washer. Overall it offers good value for the dollar.

Click here for a closer look at Amazon.com

2 thoughts on “KUPPET Twin Tub Compact Portable 26lb. Semi-Automatic Washing Machine with Spinner Review”

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.